Monday, April 14, 2008

Today's Big Thing

Hi Internet,
I run a Web site. It's called Today's Big Thing. Every day I go and find the awesomest video of the day and post it. It's pretty simple. I've been doing it since October, actually. I'm not sure how this went un-blogged for so long. Sorry about that, to you and the Web site. Anyway, you should check it out. Every day. And subscribe to the rss feed. And the e-mail list. And tell your friends. And make it your homepage. And digg every video I post.


Today during the course of daily promotion of the site I submitted this video to Fark. It got accepted, which I'm excited about. But the really funny part is the Fark comment thread. Of, currently, 191 posts, probably 160 of them are about a typo I made in the headline.

1 comment:

Wouter Houtekamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.